Ngorongoro Crater High-Land Tour Day
Ngorongoro Crater Tour day Trip is a short tour departs from Arusha that gives visitors great chance to visit the famous Ngorongoro Crater in the northern circuit tour destination of Tanzania. The Crater is the world's largest unbroken caldera which hosts varieties of animals includes the rare black Rhino, the best chosen Tanzania day trip you might not miss. We do not have fixed departure dates for this tour, anyone can book and do it any day, all are welcomed, individuals to incentive groups, though joining group can be organized on request for flexible guests.
Detailed Tour Itinerary
At 0600 hrs in the morning, be ready for a pick up from your hotel or from your stay in Arusha town, your driver guide will collect your picnic lunches, drive 190 km on tarmac road to Ngorongoro Conservation entry gate.
From the gate, drive to the Crater Rim and spend few minutes for awesome view of the Crater from the top, descend into the crater floor for a day game drives.
Ngorongoro Crater is one the largest intact caldera in the world and one of the most spectacular sights in the whole of Africa. All the BIG FIVE (Rhino, Lion, Leopard, Buffalo and Elephant) live in this wonderful caldera others are Zebra, Hippo, Wildebeest, Hyena and more. Birds includes flamingos on the Soda lake, Geese, Storks, Vultures and more other bird families.
Your picnic lunch will be served in the Crater picnic site at Ngoitokok swamp, a Hippo pool, after lunch proceeds with afternoon game viewing. At 1500 hrs ascend the Crater and drive back to Arusha
-Flying Doctors Emergencies
- Free Airport Transfers (if arriving and departing same day)
- Park and Crater entry Fee
- Picnic Lunch Box
- Service of an English speaking driver guide
- Transport based on an excellent 4x4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing
- Driver's Salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Activities as per the Itinerary
- Complementary bottle of water daily
- Complementary of Embroidered Safari hat
- Government taxes
-Extras i.e. drinks, telephone etc,
- International flight
- Departure tax, Tips to the driver/guide (highly recommended),
- Visa, Travel Insurance (we can help arrange of them)